Monday, October 29, 2007

I can somewhat feed myself and drink from a sippy cup!

Ah.... this post was long overdue. After we came back from Penang (Raya Break), the very Tuesday... mummy suddenly decided to try giving me rice crackers and water in a sippy cup. To her surprise.... I took the cracker and put it in my mouth. I am already 1 years old and yet... I am not like the other kids. I don't feed myself and I just don't put food into my mouth! I expect mummy or someone else to do that for me. :0

I am still trying to perfect my feeding skill.... Most of the time I still want someone to put the cracker into my mouth. It's the only food that I will put it into my mouth on my own. Weird huh? As for drinking, I still can't 'suck' out the water from the non drip sippy cup. So... have to take out the valve so that water can flow out on it's own. Most of the time... I will prefer to bite on the nipple and not really drink. When it comes to feeding myself... so far.. I am hopeless... hahaha.... Mummy... I am king mah... *hint hint*




No comments: